Giran Corporation and its carrier division Inka Group Inc. have combined 22 years of experience being drivers, owner-operators, freight specialists, dispatchers, and brokers. Our expertise of the industry plus our road-worthy knowledge gained by millions of miles, gives us the advantage over other similar companies. We understand the road and we understand the business. Having worn almost every hat in the industry, we know what it’s like to be a vendor, a customer and a driver. We will work with you…giving you our utmost personal service.
Our professional team can handle anything from dry to temperature-controlled freight to challenging multi-drop shipments.
Services we offer:
- Carrier: regional, nationwide, Canada (dry and refrigerated); TL and LTL
- Warehousing: 20,000 sq.ft space available
- Storage: short and long term, secured, with motion detectors and video surveillance
- Truck and trailer maintenance/repair
Driver Job Opportunities
Our main focus is safety, customer service and technology. We want our drivers to feel as a part of our team. We are true to our word to find you the best loads possible and to make sure you enjoy working here and to make you successful.
We treat our drivers with the respect they deserve and we value their hard work. Currently we are looking for company drivers (local, regional, OTR) and owner operators. Minimum requirements: 23 years of age, 2 years CDL experience, good driving records, responsible and reliable.
- Competitive wages
- Friendly team available 24/7 for assistance
- Great EFS and MultiService Fuel cards programs
- Cash advances available
- Short or no wait times at loading/unloading
- Dispatch routes you home regularly
- No touch freight 99%, No forced dispatch, No hazmat
- Weekly settlements with direct deposit
- New equipment!
Click here for DRIVER APPLICATION